Tuesday 20 September 2011

My own Magazine Genre

Now i will decide which kind of music and scene i shall base my own music magazine piece on. After some thought and consideration I arrived at the music Genre of Electronica. I have been a lifelong fan of this kind of music. After being brought up on the likes of Gary Numan etc. i wished to pursuit the modern Electronica scene. To inspire ideas for the style of my magazine, I created a Gloggster page on all of the Elctronica artists i could think of. (see below)


An example of the music in specific would be the song Cars by Gary Numan and a more mordern type of electronica can be shown in the song Feel Good by Modestep:




Also, i have a link to a news article which features Daft Punk. Within the article we see how Electronic artists get their music discovered and how it can be timeless as it would still be popular amongst fans today:
http://www.nme.com/news/daft-punk/58436

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully presented, Will! However, it could use some videos and links to articles to really show the representation and ideology of your music scene. Send me a link to a youtube video if you'd like me to help you embed it and to add a link to an article, just add some text before going into edit it where there should be a 'link' button. Click on this and add the web address.

    ReplyDelete